Sunday 8 December 2019

EC MARV THATS MY BESTFRIEND DOWNLOAD

This will be your default for searching and browsing, but we'll still show you results for other languages. Throw it in a circle, yas My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her Hold up, my bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her. Home Thats My Bestfriend Lyrics. Throw it in a circle, yas Oh, oh, turn up Cause my best friend finna, she finna That's my best friend Uh, go best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you? Throw it in a circle, yas Okay, let's not forget, my bestie she's a bad bitch Attitude on straight savage, got all these niggas wanna smash it Bu that's my best friend, you can't have it, no Bestie, you better turn up, got that ass moving like a mack truck Got these niggas in the club, finna swarm us Cause I'mma start twerking, too booty enormous If your best a bad bitch, then show it Bend that ass over like you can't control it Put your hands on your knees, just roll it Cause the beat don't stop, bitch, hold it Best friend, you better get it, the way you pop and tip it Got these niggas wanna hit it, and you know I'm fucking with it Hold up, best friend, you better get it Bitch, the way you pop and dip it Got all these niggas wanna hit it You my best friend so you know I'm fucking with it Cause my best friend finna, she finna Uh, go best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you? Come on best friend, let's go Won't you, won't you? ec marv thats my bestfriend

Uploader: Namuro
Date Added: 18 January 2011
File Size: 27.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38256
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Throw it bestfrienv a circle, yas My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her Hold up, my bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her.

ec marv thats my bestfriend

More from this album Throw it in a circle, yas Okay, let's not forget, my bestie she's a bad bitch Attitude on straight savage, got all these niggas wanna smash it Bu that's my best friend, you can't have it, no Bestie, you better turn up, got that ass moving like a mack truck Got these niggas in the club, finna swarm us Cause I'mma start mt, too booty enormous If your best a bad bitch, then show it Bend that ass over like you can't control it ,arv your hands on your knees, just roll it Cause the beat don't stop, bitch, hold it Best friend, you better get it, the way you pop and tip it Got these niggas wanna hit it, and you know I'm fucking with it Hold up, best friend, you better get it Bitch, the way you pop and dip it Got all these niggas wanna hit it You my best friend so you know I'm fucking with it Cause my best friend finna, she finna Uh, go best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you?

This song is currently unavailable in your area. Won't you, won't you?

Cause my best friend finna, she finna Uh, go ex friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you?

This will be your default for searching and browsing, but we'll still show you results for other languages. Home Thats My Bestfriend Lyrics.

ec marv thats my bestfriend

Throw it in marb circle, yas My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her Hold up, my bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk My bestie finna twerk Can't let these hoes outdo her Marb powered by www. Throw it in a circle, yas The baddie over there with the Brazilian hair Turnt up in the club, that's my best friend The one that your man looking at, the one that you can't stand yup Like Gina and Pam I'm the right, she the left hand Looking at my best friend, you know I'm like "What's up?

Thats My Bestfriend Song Lyrics Cause my best friend finna, she finna Uh, go best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you? Come on best friend, let's go Won't you, won't you?

ec marv thats my bestfriend

Throw it in marg circle, yas Oh, oh, turn up Cause my best friend finna, she finna That's my best friend Uh, go best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend That's my best friend, that's my best friend You better fuck it up, best friend won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment